My Bookmarks Help
Save your favourite or most-used pages or tools to My Bookmarks in just a few simple steps:
- Click the 'Customise My Bookmarks' link (only visible when you are logged in)
- Give your new Bookmark a name, eg, you might want to add a bookmark to the Request a Porter form and name it 'Porter'
- Open a new browser window, navigate to the page you wish to link to and copy the page address, making sure to include the http:// (eg, http://www.ncl.ac.uk/sml/staff/)
- Alternatively, you can type the page address in if you know it. Just make sure you include the http:// and check the spelling
- Click 'Add bookmark'
- When you have added all the bookmarks you wish to add, click 'Finish customising'
- You can use the up and down arrows to order your bookmarks and the X to delete bookmarks
If you would like to submit a staff announcement or provide feedback about this website please visit our Contact Us section.